Most Blessed Sacrament Parish offers many ways to grow in your faith and to prepare your path to God this Lenten Season for you and your entire family! Take a look below for the Lenten Schedule, and flyers and links to help you this Liturgical Season!
- 2017 Lenten Schedule for Most Blessed Sacrament Parish
- Lenten Fish Fries: Sign up as an individual, family or as a student needing service hours to work our Fish Fries. They are a wonderful way to grow in your faith by helping out at one! While you are there, stay and enjoy the ALL YOU CAN EAT Fish Fry! Fish Fries are from 4-7:30pm Fridays through Lent for $9 Adults, $8 Seniors, Kids 6-12 $7 and Age 5 an under FREE! Volunteer Sign up can be found here!
- Lenten Soup and Bread: PLEASE COME AND SHARE IN THE FELLOWSHIP AT SOUP AND BREAD ON WEDNESDAY EVENINGS DURING LENT IN THE O’TOOLE ROOM AT 5:45 P.M. Beginning March 8th~ STUDY AND DISCUSSION WILL BE LED BY DEACON HAL WELCH. More information click here~
- Parish Mission: The Parishes of St. Catherine of Siena, St. Clement, Most Blessed Sacrament and Regina Coeli are excited to announce the 2017 4-Parish Mission. We are honored to have Dr. John Wood from Extraordinary Mission leading us through three days of Rediscovering the Mission, Rediscovering the Faith and Setting the World Ablaze.
- The Mission will take place at the Most Blessed Sacrament Church on April 2, 3, 4, 2017 and conclude with a reconciliation service on April 5, 2017. Please join us as we Rediscover Mission, Mercy, and the Meaning of Life.
- Email Reflections: Go to www.dynamiccatholic/bestlentever to sign up for daily emails to help prepare you and your family for Easter!