PASTORAL UPDATE: HELPFUL INFORMATION ON THE GRADUAL RESTORATION OF PUBLICLY CELEBRATED MASSES!
As we prepare to begin celebrating public Masses soon, the following information will be helpful to know:
1. A letter will be mailed to all parishioners of Most Blessed Sacrament Parish next week with helpful information in preparation for publicly celebrated Masses.
2. Although our first weekend of Masses will be Pentecost – May 30th and 31st, publicly celebrated Masses will begin on Monday, May 25th at 9am in commemoration of Memorial Day.
3. Although publicly celebrated Masses will resume soon, Bishop Thomas has dispensed all the Faithful from the obligation to attend Mass until further notice. Special caution should be taken by those in high risk categories, or those who have concerns about partaking in public events.
4. Pews and seating will be marked off accordingly in the Church to ensure social distancing. Please be cooperative and respectful in ensuring this required social distancing.
5. Masks are highly encouraged.
6. Not more than (5) persons are permitted in each pew unless from the same family or household.
7. Communion on the hand is highly encouraged; Communion on the tongue is permitted.
8. Please watch for various communiques in the near future including constant contact emails, Facebook postings, a Parish-wide letter next week, and Fr. Mike’s Wednesday Evening Reflection and Parish Update live-stream on Wednesday, May 20th at 7pm for more information!
“The secret of happiness is to live moment by moment and to thank God for all that He, in His goodness, sends to us day after day.” St. Gianna Molla